- Introduction of Amazon Echo.
- Feature of Amazon Echo.
- Type of Generation.
- Hardware Layer.
- Software Layer.
- Business Layer.
Introduction of Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo is known in-development as Doppler or Project D and shortened and referred to as Echo and it is a smart speaker developed by Amazon. The device consists of a tall cylinder speaker with a seven-piece of microphone.The device responds to the name “Alexa”. This “wake word” can be changed by the user to either “Amazon” or “Echo”,”Alexa”.
Feature of Amazon Echo
- Play music.
- Get the weather information.
- Build and control the smart home equipment.
- Listen to a book or article.
- Use Alexa as a kitchen assistant.
- Other real time information.
Type of Generation
Amazon Echo Release date: 2015 in US, 2016 in UK. Weight: 1045 grams Connectivity: Bluetooth and dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi (MIMO) Power: Plugs into a wall outlet Audio: 360-degree sound (2.5 inch woofer and 2.0 inch tweeter) Alexa: Yes (Always-on/always-listening/voice-activated)
Amazon Tap Release date: 31 March 2016 for US Weight: 470 grams Connectivity: Bluetooth and supports 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11n Wi-Fi Power: Relies on a charging cradle (9 hours of playback) Audio: 360-degree sound (dual 1.5-inch drivers and dual passive radiators) Alexa: Yes (Not always-listening; Must touch mic button to access Alexa)
Amazon Dot Release date: September 2016 Weight: 250 grams Connectivity: Bluetooth and dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi (MIMO) Power: Plugs into a wall outlet Audio: Voice-feedback only (Must be connected to external speakers) Alexa: Yes (Always-on/always-listening/voice-activated)
- Mute button.
- Reflex port.
- Wifi Connectivity.
- Bluetooth Connectivity.
- Seven arrays of Microphone.
- Its support for Omni directional.
- Indicate the glow of light to get the information about which microphone recognizes you.
- Stop the Alexa listening. Its gives for privacy purpose.
- It’s mainly used for connecting the external speaker or car speaker.
Micro USB port
- To give a power supply for maintaining your device as “ON” state.
- Dual band to support 5GHz and 2.4GHz WiFi.
- Dual antenna WiFi used for faster streaming and intended to eliminate signal fading.
- The ad-hoc network does not support and its support for 802.11.a/b/g/n .
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) supports for audio streaming from your mobile device.
- AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) for voice control of connected mobile device.
- It’s not supported for Mac OS X.
Cyan and Royal Blue – Its glow during the voice command.Red – It appears to activate the mute.Orange – It appears trying to connect the wireless network.Violet – Its glow during the wifi setting.White – Its glow when you increase or decrease the volume.
Amazon FireOS is an Android-based mobile operating system produced by Amazon for its Fire Phone and Kindle Fire range of tablets, and other content delivery devices like Fire TV; the tablet versions of the Kindle e-readers are the Fire range. It is forked from Android. Fire OS, primarily centers on content consumption, with a customized user interface and heavy ties to content available from Amazon’s own storefronts and services.
- Amazon Rekognition
- Amazon Lex
- Amazon Polly
- Deep neural network models.
- Detect object and scene.
- Facial analysis.
- Face comparison.
- Facial Recognition.
- Build conversational voice and text interface.
- ASR (Automatic speech Recognition).
- NLU (Natural Language Understanding).
- Chat bot.
- Text to audio conversion.
- SSML (Speech Synthesis Markup Language) uses to change the string to audio ffmpge.
- We have a Java library for Amazon skill.
Result of the layers
Amazon Lex used to convert the relevant Naturan Language Understanable string from Automatic Speech Synthesis Recognition and to build the service and mobile application that support engaging lifelike interaction. Then the amazon skill information to generate the interaction models of intents. From the sample of utterances to match that interaction model schema to get the response of the given input speech. Amazon Polly will add speech response to the logic behind program using Amazon Lex.